Corvus' Miniatures

Painted sf & fantasy miniatures by Gerrie Schenck

Fellowship of the Ring WIP I

I mentioned this little side-project in my latest desktop shot post, and here are the details. I've bought this boxed set about a year ago on eBay, but I never opened it. A few months ago I assembled and based the figures, and now I finally started painting them. I'm not really planning to use them for gaming purposes, and a very high-quality paintjob would take up a lot of time so I'm going for a very good gaming standard.

This picture was taken last week when I primed the figures and stained them using a dilluted mix of sepia and black ink.


After that I painted the skin area on all the models. Right now I'm focusing my work on two figures: Aragorn and Frodo. Here's what I have so far:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Facebook

Corvus' Miniatures on Facebook